any Good Photo Manipulation apps

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I want to get a Tablet and im mainly looking for something to add into my photography workflow. I was thinking of getting an ipad just because it has alot more "creative" apps and i intend to move to Mac next year and i hear that android has bad compatibility with mac os. I like honeycomb way more and was wondering if there were any honeycomb apps like gimp or a lightweight lightroom/apenture.

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Nothing that will allow for professional level manipulation as of yet. I know adobe is developing something but, believe it or not, I seemed to remember it is going to iOS first. I remember coming across a couple of stories saying things are on the way.

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Nothing that will allow for professional level manipulation as of yet. I know adobe is developing something but, believe it or not, I seemed to remember it is going to iOS first. I remember coming across a couple of stories saying things are on the way.

The ios was an SDK to develop tablet apps that assist the Desktop photoshop. The ios apps i don't think are coming to android or the playbook. A thrid party dev could in theory use the sdk to remake those same apps.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick