Any way to have the stock unread bubbles with Handcent SMS?

Mikhailov

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Right now the only apps that seem to have unread bubbles are the stock messaging app and Email. Is there any feasible way to program the phone to have the same unread bubbles with Handcent? Also, is there a paid, ad free version of Handcent?

Also also, I thought that group messaging was turned on, but iPhone users' messages still don't come in as such. What did I fail?

Sorry for the newbness.

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm Go SMS Pro has unread count bubble. Are you sure Handcent does not have one? For Go SMS Pro, I have to use the 1x1 widget instead of the app icon. It is probably the same thing with Handcent. Try to see if you can find a Handcent icon under Widget instead of App.

Mikhailov

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm Go SMS Pro has unread count bubble. Are you sure Handcent does not have one? For Go SMS Pro, I have to use the 1x1 widget instead of the app icon. It is probably the same thing with Handcent. Try to see if you can find a Handcent icon under Widget instead of App.

Thanks. This does prove to work, but I can't drag the widget to my "dock" at the bottom. Also, the icon on the lock screen doesn't show a number like the stock messaging icon and the e mail icon does. I guess I can use stock messaging on the lock screen and handcent otherwise, but I'd rather not.

Thanks for the help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp