Anyone order from Samsung directly?

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
So the big box was picked up at 5:05 pm and my phone was picked up at 5:51 pm. 2 different boxes both supposed be delivered by 10:30 am TOMORROW. So clearly not getting anything "extra" for compensation for not having the phone today.20170420_182138.jpg

madmax1105

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Finally, got shipping information and delivery scheduled by 10:30am tomorrow, got an apology email from Samsung with the $50 coupon.
Had ordered on 14th with the full immersive $99 bundle.

Any suggestions for a good buy for the $50 eCoupon that can be used only on the samsung.com site and expires May 31.

Rumline

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
So clearly not getting anything "extra" for compensation for not having the phone today.
Once I receive my phone tomorrow, I'm going to call them up and demand the same $50 gift card that others got. We'll see how that goes, but maybe you could try that too?

sandyj125

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
got my phone and the bundle (gear vr and headphones and sd card) at 4 pm. been spending the last 3 1/2 hrs playing with it all and loading the Oculus content. LOVE the phone! So happy to finally get it! We had company over and I couldnt stop looking out the window watching for Fed Ex truck! they were supposed to leave earlier but wanted to stay and wait until I got my phone so they could see it!

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
This sucks that people's shipments have been delayed. I missed the FedEx person today and it's being redelivered tomorrow, thanks to being able to sign off on the door tag to leave it. I am actually still considering refusing the shipment and keeping this G6 after seeing how Sammy is handling deliveries for some. Reminds me of the Note 7 and crummy update schedules. Samsung's customer still seems like **** after seeing this thread.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Finally, got shipping information and delivery scheduled by 10:30am tomorrow, got an apology email from Samsung with the $50 coupon.
Had ordered on 14th with the full immersive $99 bundle.

Any suggestions for a good buy for the $50 eCoupon that can be used only on the samsung.com site and expires May 31.

I got two pair of Level U Bluetooth. They are sale for 29.99ea. With the 50.00 eCoupon, It was 10 dollars and some change out of pocket.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I am actually considering telling them to stick the phone up their ***. I have to give up another day waiting for this which I don't think I want to do

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I am actually considering telling them to stick the phone up their ***. I have to give up another day waiting for this which I don't think I want to do
You'd think Samsung would do all they can to make this a smooth process considering what happened with the note 7 and all the dissatisfied customers.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Picked up from FedEx...man it was a big box with the immersive bundle

Will be a busy night 😁😁
96a31dc354340717b8fb99a35fee42d1.jpg

DonDallas71

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, It's 8:30pm and still no delivery. I have had 2 Samsung representatives tell me it would arrive today even though they have no shipping information to provide. I still have no emails or status from Samsung and no tracking info from FedEX Delivery Manager using my address or order#. I ordered mine on the 30th along with the Immersive bundle. The order status has said "Preparing Order for Shipment" since I first ordered. They have hit my credit card twice on 3/30 and 4/13 but both dropped without posting after almost a week. I am in the DFW area, so wondering if this is a regional issue rather than completely random. I received my free speaker amplification dock gift on the 14th from Brightpoint in Indiana.

jusmisdit

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Last update for the night.
Samsung site actually shows 2 gear bundles shipped but no phones however fedex tracking now shows 3 total packages, 2- 5 pounders from earlier and a 3lb that was added within the last hour or so hopefully this means I'll have everything in hand by 10:30 tomorrow but still no emails from Samsung