Apple battery issue, demand for V20 goes up?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Now that people realized sealed batteries are expensive and difficult to remove and replace (especially after Apple's stunt of slowing down iPhones), do you think the V20 will go up in demand as people start to realize how useful and reliable removable batteries are? If so, should I buy a backup V20 just incase?

Edit: Aren't you glad you got the V20? That could have been you (Apple user with a slow iPhone because of weak battery).

Last edited:

kal_el_5011

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Now that people realized sealed batteries are expensive and difficult to remove and replace (especially after Apple's stunt of slowing down iPhones), do you think the V20 will go up in demand as people start to realize how useful and reliable removable batteries are? If so, should I buy a backup V20 just incase?
As much as I wish it would, I believe it will not. The v20 is going to be perceived as old. And the masses don't care about the price. It sticks but they'll shell out a $1K for an iPhone and the closed off battery.

gipper69

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Never underestimate the stupidity of fanboiz and girlz. Why else would the fad of all glass devices have taken off?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Never underestimate the stupidity of fanboiz and girlz. Why else would the fad of all glass devices have taken off?

Really, why go back to a company that screwed you? Doesn't make sense. But I myself already knew the business practices of Apple. Guess their customers know they are getting screwed and are okay with it.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
As much as I wish it would, I believe it will not. The v20 is going to be perceived as old. And the masses don't care about the price. It sticks but they'll shell out a $1K for an iPhone and the closed off battery.

My prediction is they will give the Pixel or Samsung a try since they are the most mainstream and have the marketing dollars to reach out to consumers. LG is still far from real mainstream.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Honestly some people have no choice... like us LG fans. Yes, it looks beautiful but it's not practical... slippery, fingerprint magnet, and fragile plus it scratches easily. I have no choice but to get the next LG phone which will be all glass. There's really no one else making metal/plastic phones really except for OnePlus.