apps using wrong "sd" card

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
ok this is starting to bug me now... we all know there's an "issue" or "bug" or whatever you want to call it with the "internal sd" (i.e. phone storage) and "external sd" (i.e. external sd card plugged into slot in the back) getting confused/jumbled together in functionality.

BUT, certain apps are now using the wrong "sd" card - example, Note Everything - "export to SD card" feature actually exports to phone storage (\mnt\sd), NOT external sd card (mnt\sd-ext). This is pissing me off, as proper functionality of the external sd card is not happening.

Any ideas on when this might be fixed, hopefully via a software update? Seems like this should be a pretty easy fix, but that's just me.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Yup already have a couple threads about this. Along when of you export apps to SD and reboot, they disappear. Just gotta wait until Moto fixes it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
No sarcasm meant by this.. Perhaps a lot of people should start bugging moto / vz about this.. More likely to produce results than making 50+ threads about it in here :)

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering if we use root explorer to rename the sdcard to emmt and rename the sdcard-ext to just sdcard if that will clear it up. i havent tried yet because i don't feel like bricking my phone