assistance installing android please

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
hey everyone, well i followed all the steps laid out in the the sticky thread mentioned here and everything was going according to plan when: after restarting touchpad and seeing "usb" mode on my touchpad, i went to the program files/palm directory with my options being "novacomd, terminal, acme installer, acme installer readme, novacom" i click on novacom and a "dos" menu of sorts pops up and just dissapears. what am i doing wrong to get my computer to to get this "run" command working? thanks

DemonHighwayman

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi gmen78, I can't really help much my self because I just got lucky installing it my self, and have forgot most of what I did :( Also I don't there are enough of us here on the touchpad section yet for any quick answers. Anyway here are two more guides which will hopefully help you, try reading the comments after the guides to, there are bound to be others who have run into the same problems.

How to Install Android on Your HP Touchpad - How-To Geek

[VIDEO] Idiots Guide - How to Install Cyanogenmod 7 Android Alpha on HP Touchpad

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi gmen78, I can't really help much my self because I just got lucky installing it my self, and have forgot most of what I did :( Also I don't there are enough of us here on the touchpad section yet for any quick answers. Anyway here are two more guides which will hopefully help you, try reading the comments after the guides to, there are bound to be others who have run into the same problems.

How to Install Android on Your HP Touchpad - How-To Geek

[VIDEO] Idiots Guide - How to Install Cyanogenmod 7 Android Alpha on HP Touchpad

thanks, will do

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
think i got it....after i hit enter on last cmd command, my tp would just stay on the usb image, so i would lose patience and reboot....i finally let it just stay and after a few minutes, voila! double penguin and installing files....hope it finishes correctly

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
It takes almost 15 minutes, so don't second guess it, just let it do it's thing. It had me wondering for a bit if it was going to work or not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5kaymann