AT&T HD Voice / Enhanced 4G LTE

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I recently defected from Verizon... I got the Note 5 and she got the S6. Both of us have the enhanced 4G LTE turned on.

She's a realtor, and has to be able to conduct business from her phone. On more than one occasion, she's called someone and they cannot hear her at all, though she can hear them crystal clear. If she disables the 4G LTE and calls them back, they can hear her but she can barely hear them... all staticky and crackly. I have had no such problems on my Note 5.

Also when talking to each other without the 4G LTE she says I sound like I have a cold and my voice is crackly, but I can hear her like any other non-HD call.

There's also been times when talking to each other that the audio goes all wonky and the call drops, though we both have a good signal.

Any ideas? Is it an issue with her phone?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
It does sound like her phone is the common denominator with all of these issues.
Sounds like she may need a replacement.

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I am having more issues with my Samsung Galaxy S6, and have had similar issues. I've had issues with connectivity to my Bluetooth as well as what your wife has described.

I going to call AT&T and see if I can switch to another device on the NEXT program. I am so disgusted with the Samsung Galaxy 'S' Line of phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419