AT&TNote 3 - Friday, September 27th @ Best Buy???

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
hopefully best buy will get SGN3 tomorrow for those who pre-ordered!
If they do I hope they can sell them. If people can have them delivered ahead of 10/4 then it makes sense. But, what makes sense is usually not right.

EDIT: For the record I posted a couple pages back about Best Buy confirming they will give pre-orders out before they're available to sell in store on 10/4. But that doesn't hold much weight really. I'll keep checking my email but I'm not planning on an early release unfortunately.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here on AT&T that isn't upgradeable and is going to do the 1 upgrade a year thing they've been advertising? If so, what's the catch on that? How does it work?

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Why the hell do these companies insist on putting Navigator crapware on the phones when Google blows everything away for free? Makes no sense to me. Do people actually use this crud?
Because they can make money from them - In the end it helps keep the cost of the phones down for us when they are subsidized. I can live with that - It's why HP PCs are so much less than buying a Apple PC. For most people they are ignored, others use them as they are not technical enough to know of free ones that can out perform them, and for some that just want to get them off their phone they can root the phone and eliminate them. The good news is that as the phones are getting faster having these apps don't effect the performance.

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Apparently some pre-orders through AT&T are on backorder (from different forums). Really hope this isn't the case for people who pre-ordered earlier last month. C'mon Best Buy... worrying me now.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Apparently some pre-orders through AT&T are on backorder (from different forums). Really hope this isn't the case for people who pre-ordered earlier last month. C'mon Best Buy... worrying me now.

For some reason the carrier stores seem to have this issue, but I haven't really seen it for brick and mortars like BBY or NFM. I think you should be good still. Keep up the hope! =D

sh00ter1776

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Not sure how accurate this info is but I just called best buy mobile to check on delivery status. I was told that my phones are on back order and expected delivery is now 10/14. My original delivery date was 10/1

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Not sure how accurate this info is but I just called best buy mobile to check on delivery status. I was told that my phones are on back order and expected delivery is now 10/14. My original delivery date was 10/1

When did you pre-order your phone? Did you order online or in store?

Jesus Christ... Camaro dude, this is why we check on ****...

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Ouch :( I think by this time on the 4th, there are going to be some very disappointed people! I just hope Verizon doesn't follow the same path & have to put off their date ;)

Cheers & may the Note be with you ;)

estevan23

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
When did you pre-order your phone? Did you order online or in store?

Jesus Christ... Camaro dude, this is why we check on ****...

Best Buy rep said the 10/14 date was the latest. But they will start shipping out once they get the phones in. He said we might receive them this week!!!!!!

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I stopped in to my local Best Buy and they hadn't heard anything about backorders and said as long as I pre-ordered about 2 weeks back I should be totally in the clear. Not sure what that was being based on though. A Samsung rep said pre-orders should be in this Friday. Guess we'll see...

sh00ter1776

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I just received this message. Looks like I will be canceling and picking two up at the store. Yep, I ordered two and I got the same email for both.

Your order has been delayed

Hello

We're sorry, but the fulfillment of your recent order is taking longer than expected. We expect the item below to arrive within 30 days. To keep you informed of its delivery, we'll send tracking information once the item has shipped.

If you prefer, you can cancel this order at any time. To do so, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).

If we don't hear from you before the order is shipped, we'll assume you still want this item and accept this delay.

Once again, we're sorry for this inconvenience, and we'll do our best to make things right.

Sincerely,

Lisa Smith
Vice President
Best Buy Customer Care

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I just received this message. Looks like I will be canceling and picking two up at the store. Yep, I ordered two and I got the same email for both.

Your order has been delayed

Hello

We're sorry, but the fulfillment of your recent order is taking longer than expected. We expect the item below to arrive within 30 days. To keep you informed of its delivery, we'll send tracking information once the item has shipped.

If you prefer, you can cancel this order at any time. To do so, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).

If we don't hear from you before the order is shipped, we'll assume you still want this item and accept this delay.

Once again, we're sorry for this inconvenience, and we'll do our best to make things right.

Sincerely,

Lisa Smith
Vice President
Best Buy Customer Care

I'm wondering if you mean you'll pick up in your local Best Buy and cancel your online pre-orders?

Luckily I pre-ordered 9/14 and haven't received anything yet. I keep hoping because I can save a decent amount of $$ at Best Buy over picking it up at AT&T or elsewhere on release day.

whosteeno

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I called the best buy customer service number yesterday and they told me my pre order was back ordered for 2 weeks. I was pissed and hung the phone up!! Hopefully what we all can do is try talking to the bbm reps first to see if they can take money off maybe $10-20off because it says in the fine print that if the release date changes, that we are supposed to get an email saying that the dates have changed and our phone is coming out on a different date. If they try to hassle you then talk to the store manager and then if that does not work write and call corporate they hate getting emails about fine print and horrible experiences.

Last edited:

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just called the Best Buy I pre ordered from in Austin Tx and was told that this Friday is still when I will be getting mine. I pre ordered about 3 weeks ago so hopefully they were correct.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

Boomslang001

Banned
Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I called the best buy customer service number yesterday and they told me my pre order was back ordered for 2 weeks. I was pissed and hung the phone up!! Hopefully what we all can do is try talking to the bbm reps first to see if they can take money off maybe $10-20off because it says in the fine print that if the release date changes, that we are supposed to get an email saying that the dates have changed and our phone is coming out on a different date. If they try to hassle you then talk to the store manager and then if that does not work write and call corporate they hate getting emails about fine print and horrible experiences.

Did they actually look up your number or just say that off the cuff? When did you pre-order yours? And did you pre-order online or in store?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796