Battery not charging

dramastyle

May 31, 2016
Visit site
okay all day my battery wouldnt charge for the samsung s6, its frustrating. now as its on the charger, the battery life is going DOWN. its at 3% again and i NEED this phone to not die. i have no idea what else to do!! i literally tried everything, shutting off apps, using anti virus cleanings, power saving. im out of ideas!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Battery problem

okay all day my battery wouldnt charge for the samsung s6, its frustrating. now as its on the charger, the battery life is going DOWN. its at 3% again and i NEED this phone to not die. i have no idea what else to do!! i literally tried everything, shutting off apps, using anti virus cleanings, power saving. im out of ideas!!
Are you using the wall charger? I would suggest trying another power source and/or charger - if you are not using OEM then use the OEM charger/cable that came with the S6. If that doesn't work then consider a factory reset - backup first - and see if that helps. It could be a software issue.

Finally, if nothing works and you've tried new charging hardware contact Samsung support to see if they can help or provide you with repair options. I am going to move this to the S6 forums since it's more specific to the device hardware rather than a third-party battery (i.e. replacement battery or battery pack).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d