Best Buy Order Status

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I called my best buy in Ocala Florida. They got the g4 in today but only Verizon version. I'm waiting on the Sprint g4 to come so I can pick up my order.

Posted via the Android Central App

here in california...same story. they have their deep blue but that's it. I would take the blue...but the blue botton would look really bad with brown leather back i'm getting as well.

so i'm going tonight to cancel BB and tomorrow morning head to verizon store and pick up...

vincenthatmaker

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I went in to my local Best Buy-Chattanooga, TN-and have always had good service and pre ordered the G4 and got my gift card and then got a Best Buy email notification...so all was good...and then began reading up on the G4 information and even got the manual from Verizon website...Best Buy got the LG G4 in stock and I picked it up and now I've got the new mac daddy wammy so fine HOT HOT HOT LG G4 in hand now and having so much FUN!!! this thing is GREAT!!! and now I've even noticed that fingerprints don't stay on the screen :)
It has been years and years since my last LG cell phone and now so so happy I waited for the G4!!!
Enjoying the fourm...hope to chat more ... have a great LG G4 Day everyone :)
Vince

gmac696

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I haven't got my E-mail yet so I called my BB store and the guy said the phone wouldn't be there till July 4! WTF.This guy has to be wrong,right?

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Rochester NY preordered online 8 days ago. Email/order status nothing has changed nothing new has come in... weak sauce
I preordered for it to ship to my house... as I'm using another upgrade on my account and they make you activate it in store, idiots never let me walk and activate it myself.

bmceachen

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth... I pre-ordered my AT&T LG G4 (black leather) at a local Best Buy last Saturday. He indicated that all pre-orders are scheduled for release tomorrow and many of the stores have their inventory now but will not scan it in until tomorrow morning since that triggers the emails.

jeffisbiking

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't got my E-mail yet so I called my BB store and the guy said the phone wouldn't be there till July 4! WTF.This guy has to be wrong,right?
When are the store people ever right anyhow? I preordered on Monday, and they were saying June 12 (the original announced date BB said they'd have it). I'm still confident I hear tomorrow it's ready for pickup, though.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone picked up their device and paid full price? Any issues with them price matching or getting the $100 gift card?

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm at Best Buy now picking up the phone. They have it but there is a problem with the order (they're working on it). They said they would match Verizon's price. I haven't asked about the gift card yet though. I definitely will though...

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm at Best Buy now picking up the phone. They have it but there is a problem with the order (they're working on it). They said they would match Verizon's price. I haven't asked about the gift card yet though. I definitely will though...

I sense excitement 😜😜😜😜

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, definitely excited! I am home with it and everything worked out. They matched Verizon's price and issued the gift card on the spot. Now, it's time to set this sucker up. :)

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
crazy thing right here.. my order since the beginning say the phone will arrive to the store by june 12 (release day for att best buy said) but today 6/4 Thursday i received a email and a text saying my order is ready for p/u tomorrow, anyway i called the store and its fine if i go today hehe

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I just called my best buy store to make sure everything was good to go for tomorrow for the Sprint launch. Just wanted to make sure phones were in the store. The mobile rep told me that a pre-order doesn't guarantee I'll get it tomorrow, just that they have one on order for me. Took all I had not to flip my lid on the phone. I told him it would be pretty disappointing if I pre-ordered a week ago and didn't get my phone and I left it at that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshine