Bluetooth and 7.1.2

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed a significant improvement in BT performance since my update. I have spent 2-3 hours in the car since the update, and have had 0 skipping when streaming audible. This is compared to regular skipping prior to the update. I am hopeful they have finally squared this issue away.

My BT troubles were only in my car, and only when streaming media. My headset performed well, with nearly 0 skipping.

Wondering if any others have noticed improvements with the update?

Blumini06

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I have noticed a significant improvement in BT performance since my update. I have spent 2-3 hours in the car since the update, and have had 0 skipping when streaming audible. This is compared to regular skipping prior to the update. I am hopeful they have finally squared this issue away.

My BT troubles were only in my car, and only when streaming media. My headset performed well, with nearly 0 skipping.

Wondering if any others have noticed improvements with the update?

Is 7.1.2 release yet or is in Beta?

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Yup, sadly my skipping is back. I did not have my GearFit 2 on yesterday, so that makes me think that it is at least partly responsible for my skipping. Very frustrating.

sprtfan

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I was holding out hope that the Beta might fix it. I read that some people exchanged there phones and it was better. Is that probably the route to take at this point?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hm weird -- Off and on beta I don't have any BT skipping with my BT headset at work.

sprtfan

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hm weird -- Off and on beta I don't have any BT skipping with my BT headset at work.

This is what is making me think it might be a hardware issue instead of a software one. Several people are having problems but a lot are not. I have tried 4 different bluetooth speakers and have the problem with all of them but my wife has no problems with her Samsung S7 and my daughter has none with her phone.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
My problem is really only with my car. Seems to work just fine on my wife's car, and my headsets are flawless. Oh well...

Must be the car.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
offline050