Building your own ROM

jack454

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Now open a terminal and type sudo mv /home/alexandra/android /usr/local Then hit enter. there is a space between android and /usr/local

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
got an error downloading it
felt it wasnt needed
ill try again

Man! I didn't spend an hour of my life digging up the "how to install Java sdk 6 on ubuntu11" because it wasn't important. You wont get anywhere without. I didnt even get a thanks. And I'm only 3 thanks away from 100! Ok I'm over it. Its a long painful process setting up your build machine and get your first build done. But its a good learning process

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jack454

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Next open terminal and run these commands one at a time. When you run repo sync it will take a long time to finish.

cd /usr/local/android/system/
repo init -u git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android.git -b gingerbread
repo sync

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Man! I didn't spend an hour of my life digging up the "how to install Java sdk 6 on ubuntu11" because it wasn't important. You wont get anywhere without. I didnt even get a thanks. And I'm only 3 thanks away from 100! Ok I'm over it. Its a long painful process setting up your build machine and get your first build done. But its a good learning process

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

im sorry!

jack454

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
sdk crap must not have been there to start with. you were supposed to have made the system folder before running the commands

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik