Camera multi-shot (burst mode?)

FractalSphere

May 28, 2010
Visit site
My old WinMo phone (Samsung Propel Pro - actually a decent piece of hardware for me) had a photography option to shoot up to 9 shots at medium resolution in rapid succession, great for making sure you got the shot with everyones eyes open, or for making animated gifs.

Does the HTC Evo have anything like this anywhere? Maybe a third party camera app in the market that I haven't found?

Either way I think it would be a nice option to have. It does come in handy sometimes.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
My old WinMo phone (Samsung Propel Pro - actually a decent piece of hardware for me) had a photography option to shoot up to 9 shots at medium resolution in rapid succession, great for making sure you got the shot with everyones eyes open, or for making animated gifs.

Does the HTC Evo have anything like this anywhere? Maybe a third party camera app in the market that I haven't found?

Either way I think it would be a nice option to have. It does come in handy sometimes.

Nah unfortunately it doesn't. Not sure about third party apps. That would be awesome though

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

This app should do the trick for you .... Continuous Shoot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello