charging/battery draining problem with tab 3 8.0

Andrew Macdonald3

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
So recently my tab has been charging much more slowly than it used to and at the same time has been draining very rapidly ie full battery used in less than an hour with standard use. Ive tried rebooting several times, have used battery doctor and even anti virus software to see if it could be a malicious download but nothing has worked.

Im used to having issues with samsung batteries (galaxy s2 and s3) but precious tab is sick Im desperate to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
So recently my tab has been charging much more slowly than it used to and at the same time has been draining very rapidly ie full battery used in less than an hour with standard use. Ive tried rebooting several times, have used battery doctor and even anti virus software to see if it could be a malicious download but nothing has worked.

Im used to having issues with samsung batteries (galaxy s2 and s3) but precious tab is sick Im desperate to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

My tab does the same thing and there are tons of threads about it. The only fix involves taking off the back cover and disconnecting/reconnecting the battery wire. I haven't been brave enough to try it out to see if it works.

Rockin my LG G2

bouldy

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have sent mine back too samsung for the 3rd time due too battery drain.a fully charged battery will discharge it self to empty in 2 days completely switched off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrustick71