Cleaning S-Pen duct

ielement v2

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

How would you guys clean the S-Pen duct on your devices? I have the Note 5 for over 2 weeks now and i have recognized that a bit of dust gets caught in the duct where the clicky part of the s-pen is everytime.
I guess that's because the s-pen doesn't seal the duct 100%. I tried cleaning the duct with a q-tip but I guess over time I will push more and more dust inside with this method.
Or should I just leave the duct alone?

Thx

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I think i qtip is a bad idea because it can catch on the sensor. The cotton easily catches on stuff and can either clog or build up around the sensor.

As far a cleaning i don't know, ive never cleaned it on any of the notes I've had.

Maybe a can of air would be best, but someone else can tell tou better than I

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
As the previous reply says, just use canned air. Every two weeks I do it. Along with my ps3, tv, and the power inverter in the truck. It only takes a minute but it saves the life of your devices.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
PT Platinum Case
Stylus inserted correctly
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

ielement v2

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
As the previous reply says, just use canned air. Every two weeks I do it. Along with my ps3, tv, and the power inverter in the truck. It only takes a minute but it saves the life of your devices.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
PT Platinum Case
Stylus inserted correctly
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

Ok thanks for the suggestion, didnt think about these air dusters :)

The thing is... is it safe to use these air dusters for the s-pen duct? Usually they are called Air Dusters but contain high doses of propane and so on. I guess these chemicals can't really evaporate from inside the duct once sprayed in there...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89