Contest closed - Win a free HTC Evo 4G HDMI dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Well that's just not fair, I bought an mini HDMI out cable from Verizon when the Moto Droid X came out cause Sprint was so behind! STILL NEED A DOCK! I love to use my Evo's video capturing to record...less than savory moments among friends in college...and then go back and watch (...exhibit) them later :D

Nisty713

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
My condo is a fire hazard due to all the cords being used. It would be nice to eliminate one & sleep without one eye open the entire night...pick me! pick me!
side note...love the wallpaper!

jlewis

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've already got a bunch of photos & videos of the kids on my EVO. Having this Dock would get me that final excuse to by the big HDTV I've had my eye on. All for the good of the kids, right?!

wjrandon

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to use the HDMI dock to stream Netflix to hotel flat screen tvs... eh' once Netflixs gets off their toosh and releases the Android App.

jprins68

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Home movies will be much easier to show off to my large family before thanksgiving dinner. The 4.3" screen is nice and all, but not for this use.

tglazer

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This will relieve the neck strain my family has gotten from all squeezing around the phone together to watch the videos we've taken!

patrickhills

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Finally! They released this thing! I've wanted one of these for so long... I just want my Evo standing up looking all sexy next to my HDTV instead of laying down with cords everywhere looking all sad. Help my Evo!

Fried Rice Mofo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
First off, to show my kids how awesome and goofy they look on something a litttttttle bigger then a 4.3" screen. ;-)

Secondly to show the world how badass my Evo is, especially my iPhone friends!

polarfileio

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Watching my daughter....

I would use to watch all the videos my wife and I take of my daughter. We have a ton a videos and would love to watch them on screen.

blupredator

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I would like to use the HDMI dock because I'm part of a Greek step team, I'm actually the step master and when we have practice this will a be an option to easily use to connect to a monitor or big screen to review our team practice. And most of all record our big competition shows and review!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.