[Contest] Win one of 20 NDrive licenses WINNERS ANNOUNCED INSIDE

talexander18

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I found an POI that did not show up in Colorado Springs on my search. I'm not sure if that is an issue or not. It was a search for "The Pinery" a wedding service company. I google it with no problem. (talexander18)

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Would be nice if we can add/update POI's w/ crowd sourcing too...some POIs that (e.g., local Costco stores) should show up but don't.
Doesn't seem to have a "walking" mode (basically ignore street directions and avoid highways) like TomTom. Adventure mode is sort of useful but not as much...

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Contest has ended, and I'm in the process of contacting the winners.

Here's the lucky Android Central usernames:

1. MarkG
  2. cyber419nk
  3. bah1976
  4. kenyee
  5. DaveG1968
  6. gimpyestrada
  7. draken
  8. mikebeam
  9. muhnkee
  10. uh60james
  11. wayneNtampa
  12. deenoo
  13. garrynchar
  14. BluePlanetMan
  15. efrain89
  16. velopirate
  17. HerbieDerb
  18. jeffro77
  19. falconwest
  20. davsha77
  21. SteveEdson

Please check your PM's shortly each of you, and congrats!

Last edited:

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Coolness...thanks gbhil and NDrive!
Wish NDrive would respond to a few of the suggestions here though. They had a USA rep reply to a thread on Macforums when they had a promo on the iphone...

Last edited:

deenoo

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I responded after gbhil sent the info to Ndrive, don't even know if I will be able to get the license.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
You won't receive a license from NDrive. What they do is activate your phone in their system so it shows your maps as being purchased. Earlier this week, starting NDrive, it would tell me my map had expired. Now when I start it, it works as it should. Try running the app again and see if your expired notice is gone. If it is, then you are set. :)

kenyee

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Nope, my expired maps notice is still there. Would still like to get the US/Canada maps instead of just the US maps (I think the contest was only for the US maps)...I only have the US maps loaded.

efrain89

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
well mine said expire until went into the sd ndrive folder maps and delete it 3 maps
virgin island
canada
puerto rico

now it wont said is expire no more well that was just me I thoug my wasnt activated but it is now is working fine
so it is like Draken said :)

thanks ndrive

Last edited: