Copy & Pasting Images in Android

Brian_Rocket

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
I know that stock Android does not have copy/paste image functionality like Windows or IOS as there is no 'Copy' function when long pressing on an image which I find rediculous.

I understand that there may be an app that has this functionality. I looked in the Play Store and didn't really see anything. I saw a lot of cut and paste image apps where you edit the image. I don't want to cut or edit the image. I just want to copy an entire image and paste it somewhere else. That's it.

Could someone recommend an app I could get in order to perform a simple copy & paste of images? Thanks.

Brian

Brian_Rocket

Dec 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to copy and paste an image from one spot in a web site to another spot in the web site. It's a blogging site called Blogster which I access using Chrome. All three of my Android devices are Samsung Galaxy devices running Android 6.0.1.

So I would have to download the image from the web site and then use a file browser app to copy it back into a different position in the same web site?

I have ES File Explorer Pro and File Manager apps. I can download an image and select it to copy it somewhere but not back to the web site. Wouldn't it have to be in the clipboard to copy it back to a web site? I can't use Share as Blogster is not on the list.

Last edited:

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
This would be a very different problem than the one hinted at in the OP.
Initially it sounded like you just wanted to move images around on your phone, like from internal storage to an SD card.

I am not familiar with that website, but I am guessing that all mobile web browsers will have this problem regarding that level of page editing.