Covers for Samsung Galaxy Fold 4

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Samsung is like, “We hear you. Next year’s model will be eSIM only so you won’t have this problem in the future.”

I won't be surprised if Samsung did this. Just like anything else. When Apple make changes, every phone going to follow. WTF. LOL

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I won't be surprised if Samsung did this. Just like anything else. When Apple make changes, every phone going to follow. WTF. LOL

Yep, Apple has the set of "Big Brass Ones" when it comes to making the changes that make them money, at the expense of the users. Dedicated iPhone users don't really have a choice, so they just accept it and pony up. There's many choices in the Android world, so the Android boys wait till Apple has softened us all up to the inevitability of the idea's, then follow suit hoping not to lose to many customers to another Android manufacturer.

Since Apples one of a kind, they can get away with things other companies wouldn't. And they do in spades :eek: ;)

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I think I may have a winner here.... After trying numerous cases, I think I found one that surprisingly is great. The Samsung Silicone Grip Case. Handle is comfortable and extremely useful when using the phone closed or open. It's slim, but feels protected at the same time ...Highly recommend! WOOOOOOOO!

Other cases:
Samsung Spen and Kickstand Case

Spigen Slim Armor Pro (Hinge started leaving light scratches on the screen)

Spigen Thin Fit with Spen (odd shaped)

Spigen Neo Hybrid (waiting on this one to arrive)

UAG (covers front screen too much and hinge protector gets stuck)PXL_20220930_220825515.jpgPXL_20220930_220854821.jpgPXL_20220930_220907110.jpg

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I think I may have a winner here.... After trying numerous cases, I think I found one that surprisingly is great. The Samsung Silicone Grip Case. Handle is comfortable and extremely useful when using the phone closed or open. It's slim, but feels protected at the same time ...Highly recommend! WOOOOOOOO!

Other cases:
Samsung Spen and Kickstand Case

Spigen Slim Armor Pro (Hinge started leaving light scratches on the screen)

Spigen Thin Fit with Spen (odd shaped)

Spigen Neo Hybrid (waiting on this one to arrive)

UAG (covers front screen too much and hinge protector gets stuck)View attachment 348957View attachment 348958View attachment 348959

That looks great, and I love the strap... and it got an 8 WOO! rating :D I'm sold! :p ;)

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I do not like about samsung silicone cases is that they are usually high lint magnets.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys how many are using the s pen with official samsung standing cover...is it worth buying the cover with s pen ?
Just confused

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Guys how many are using the s pen with official samsung standing cover...is it worth buying the cover with s pen ?
Just confused
I used it for a bit, but got tired of switching out the attachments....lol

I'm using the silicone grip cover now, and absolutely love it! I even bought both colors and have been interchanging colors on the case....

The spen case is good. But you're the best to answer if you'll get use out of the attachments

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

I'm using the silicone grip cover now, and absolutely love it! I even bought both colors and have been interchanging colors on the case....

The spen case is good. But you're the best to answer if you'll get use out of the attachments
Thanx...just confused...mostly I will used the stand attachment...but when needed to edit pics or sign documents...mite need the s pen...
Just thinking worth spending soo much

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Thanx...just confused...mostly I will used the stand attachment...but when needed to edit pics or sign documents...mite need the s pen...
Just thinking worth spending soo much
Gotcha! I don't think it worth the 79....But if you can find it cheaper, yes.....Mercari has some for 40 last time I checked.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

I just got the grip case. It's definitely a nice case. The jury is still out on if I will keep it or not.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Right on!!

I am still rocking mine. I tried different cases, but I got into the habit of the grip, so I continue to use it.

Sent from The Woo! using AC Forums mobile app
I'm in that "find that perfect" case mode at the moment. We shall see. So far I'm liking it .

1st found con, wireless charging doesn't work.

So far here is my pro's and con's for this case:

Pro's
Thin and minimal with exception of strap, it keeps the original form factor the same.

Adds good grip and the strap is handy for extra grip.

Doesn't attract lint like other silicone cases I have used in past

Doesn't seem to get all finger print smudgy

You really don't need the adhesive strips for it to stay in place.

Con
Due to the strap wireless charging seems to be a no go.

But that is the only con I have seen so far.

All in all a really good case and I at this time could recommend it to anyone looking for a minimalist case

Good job @The_Woo for the recommendation!!!

Last edited:

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm in that "find that perfect" case mode at the moment. We shall see. So far I'm liking it .

1st found con, wireless charging doesn't work.

So far here is my pro's and con's for this case:

Pro's
Thin and minimal with exception of strap, it keeps the original form factor the same.

Adds good grip and the strap is handy for extra grip.

Doesn't attract lint like other silicone cases I have used in past

Doesn't seem to get all finger print smudgy

You really don't need the adhesive strips for it to stay in place.

Con
Due to the strap wireless charging seems to be a no go.

But that is the only con I have seen so far.

All in all a really good case and I at this time could recommend it to anyone looking for a minimalist case

Good job @The_Woo for the recommendation!!!

Glad it worked out!

Bummer on the wireless charging though. I personally don't use it, so I didn't know if it was compatible. I actually just put a carbon fiber skin and Kickstand on the back, so now it's complete for me..lol.. although, I'm sure I'll still buy another case or two soon ..hahahaha

Sent from my Galaxy Z Fold Woo!!!

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Curiosity on the carbon fiber cases got to me. Ordered an all black one from Amazon ($50) and this Two Tone one from Ali Express ($21).

They are the EXACT same material. I repeat the EXACT same...lol...

Great case if you're looking for very slim but classy case. Gonna put a love handle on this thing and call it a day... WOOOOO!! PXL_20221129_004709142.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Curiosity on the carbon fiber cases got to me. Ordered an all black one from Amazon ($50) and this Two Tone one from Ali Express ($21).

They are the EXACT same material. I repeat the EXACT same...lol...

Great case if you're looking for very slim but classy case. Gonna put a love handle on this thing and call it a day... WOOOOO!! View attachment 350130

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app
That looks halfway decent for a case. I might have to check it out. Does it click on or the stick on and does it have a front cover also for the front screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy