Crazy battery life!

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'll bet it saves in your gallery...so just post the pic then.

I've gotten very happy with my batter. Easily going two full days plus airplane one night between, and then onto the charger for the next night. Thinking about stowing my car charger!! Crazy, right?

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
the expanded graph would be helpful also. you just click on the graph.

based on what you posted, nothing looks out of the ordinary to me. you have had your screen on for nearly 4h45m and are around 60% battery life. practically any other phone would be on its last leg currently with that kind of screen on time, and you arent even half way down yet.

just because moto says two days, doesnt mean that you will see it. just like when toyota preaches 50mpg on the prius, if you are doing laps around the indianapolis speedway at 100mph, you arent going to get 50mpg.

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
The only thing that is off is your cellular connection. Other than that everything is fine. You use your phone a lot and probably won't make it through a full day at that rate. BUT neither would any other phone. You will probably finish with 6-8 hours on screen time which is fantastic.

Posted via Android Central App

18t

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
That's a Verizon thing, you just don't have great service where your at.

BlueLions81

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
That's a Verizon thing, you just don't have great service where your at.

That is true. I don't have great service here. My Bionic drained quickly and that had a 2700 battery. That's why I got this phone. I need a big battery.

BlueLions81

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
A couple more questions. Was I suppose to fully charge the phone before first use? The salesperson didn't say to do that. It had 60% charge so I used it and charged it when the battery got low. Is it bad to use the phone while charging? Lastly is it ok to charge the phone when there's still charge left like 50% for example.

Thanks for all your help.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
A couple more questions. Was I suppose to fully charge the phone before first use? The salesperson didn't say to do that. It had 60% charge so I used it and charged it when the battery got low. Is it bad to use the phone while charging? Lastly is it ok to charge the phone when there's still charge left like 50% for example.

Thanks for all your help.

You should do a search on battery on this forum, there has been a lot of information shared.

The long and short of it is keeping the phone fully charged won't hurt it, and try not to let it full discharge, because that does damage the battery.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
And don't get too concerned until you've had it a couple weeks. I'm now 2-3 weeks in and seeing what was advertised.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz