[Open] Day 2: Win a registration invite for Google I/O!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSiemer

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Please let me win this! My boss wanted me to go to Google IO this year but I never got an invite. Anyways, my favorite announcement from last year probably had to be the addition of Google Play Services. These services helped to make Android a more consistent platform for developers.

leonid10321

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
My favorite announcement of a past Google I/O was when they announced the Cloud Compute Engine. Finally being able to manage vm's in their Cloud was what I had been waiting for. To not just scale but Google Scale.

bikemsgr47

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
I really liked the bike riders on the roof delivering Google Glass. I about fell over when I saw them scale the side of the building. Impressive.

butterscotchapps

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
My favorite announcement was the ability to translate your app from within the app dashboard through one of the paid services. Sure, it costs money, but it allows devs to penetrate new markets!

movieface333

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Every year I am sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting to hear about the next big thing coming out of the incredible Google thinktank. Google Glass, Nexus 7, the Nexus One (what an amazging device), and the list goes on and on. However, one that noone has mentioned yet (that I have seen anyway) is the announcement of the Chromebook. I love the concept and the revolution. Keep up the great work!

DA6030

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I still have my Nexus Q! With new life breathed into it, thanks to CyanogenMod.

Favorite announcement was probably last year's Play Services update -- I still think it goes underrated how much Google can upgrade your phone without going through the annoying carrier approval process of a full OS upgrade.

ahldo

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
My favorite announcement was ICS because I think that it is the version that consolidated Android as the dominating platform.

Thanks AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janvi212