Download Unsuccesful

inkwizita

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Download unsuccesfull on Galaxy S4 19500

I use a number of website that allow access to audio files if you are a Patron subscriber.

When you select the audio in question it then asks you to confirm your username and password.

When i type the details in the file starts to download on the activity screen. However it immediately shows download unsuccesful.

This happens every single time, any ideas? I've tried deactivating Chrome as per a google foo search. I've also recently done a factory reset so that won't be the issue either.

Can anyone advise?

I've also got another issue in the my S4 no longer seems to be able ot access my Sandisk 32gb SD drive. I've seen plenty of others with similar issue but is it likely to be the sd card socket and should i get it repaired? Surely if it's hardware issue Samsung should have produced a fix especially as they seems to be frying SD cards (Which arent that cheap for 32gb ) and maybe issuing replacements. Has anyone had any positive comment from Samsung re similar issues?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd be willing to bet your latter issue is causing the former. The songs would be placed in the downloads folder on your sdcard, which is bad, thus the failure. Contact your carrier or Samsung depending on how long you've had the phone and have them take care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene