Droid Incredible Shipping?

taraw

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered online on 6/9 and to date I have heard squat. Every time I call CS I get a different story, no emails about either shipping confirmation or delay just leave me here twisting in the wind. My faith in verizon is growing less and less by the minute this whole situation leaves me feeling very deflated and that's a feeling that I will not easily forget.

Long Island is only on 6/6 orders. Most of NY is I think

BigBA25

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
The string of inconsistent information continues. CSR told me at 12:30 this afternoon that my order was "set to be shipping between 6/29 and 7/1" and that the status was "shipment processing". Then, at 2:00 I receive a text from Verizon saying "Due to overwhelming demand, your Droid Incredible order is currently delayed by up to 8 business days". I never recieved the 7 day/$25 dollar email. What will they tell us next?!?!

road_dog1

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Actually a bunch of east coast 6/7ers got shipping conformations today. I think the West Chester warehouse got a shipment in.

I've only seen 6/5 orders or before go out today on the 3 forums i am watching. (yes way too much time spent on this). I only saw one post that a 6/7 went out and it did not look legit.

xblitz44x#CB

Jun 9, 2010
www.twitter.com
The string of inconsistent information continues. CSR told me at 12:30 this afternoon that my order was "set to be shipping between 6/29 and 7/1" and that the status was "shipment processing". Then, at 2:00 I receive a text from Verizon saying "Due to overwhelming demand, your Droid Incredible order is currently delayed by up to 8 business days". I never recieved the 7 day/$25 dollar email. What will they tell us next?!?!

Honestly, don't bother calling CSRs or listening to what they have to say. It's nonsense. If you call 7 times, you'll get 7 different answers.

Follow the patterns in this thread. It's been almost completely consistent as long as you follow people from the same area of the country.

I got an e-mail last night saying my order would be delayed up to 7 days. Today I got a shipping confirmation which makes sense since 6/5s were shipping yesterday.

Cto the Stan

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've only seen 6/5 orders or before go out today on the 3 forums i am watching. (yes way too much time spent on this). I only saw one post that a 6/7 went out and it did not look legit.

easy there road dog... there are a couple of us 6/7ers who recieved shipping confirmations on this forum today. Or maybe we are all conspiring because we have nothing better to do:p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm a 6/8er and a hater, wishn' I was a 6/5er. OK not that funny,.

lol, Im on the same date same 6/8'er , I havent heard anything getting shipped out ot the TN warehouse yet. I think thats where mine will ship from ,To that TN warehouse:
"pick it up boys "........ LOL breaks over :p.....dam it :(

ezun

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I love how we're congratulating each other on shipping confirmations like we've just been through a war. Hilarious!
So CONGRATUALTIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RECIEVED SHIPPING CONFIRMATIONS!!!
ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!
just recieved the beaut!
ordered 6/7
Confirmation 2mins ago!
ETA: Thursday or Friday
Location... Illinois!
Now I'm going to order a bridge to Hawaii!!! Freak ya!!!

Damn - I'm in IL and ordered on 6/6... sup w' dat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny