Droid Incredible Shipping?

mgisel4

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Question for those of you who have dealt with CS. I am a 6/8'er, quoted the 6/29 ship date. I know about all the delays and everything, but I decided to play nieve and just call asking about my status. The guy I spoke with said that my order showed "shipment processing" or something along those lines, but no tracking number. Should I be excited and expect a tracking number soon, or is it just going to "process" for X many more days until it actually goes out? Just wondering if any of you had heard this one before and might know what it means.

Congrats to all those whose phones were sent out in that burst today, hopefully mine will join them soon!;)

I was told the same thing yesterday and an hour later I got my shipment email. Congrats, I think it's on it's way.

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I love how we're congratulating each other on shipping confirmations like we've just been through a war. Hilarious!
So CONGRATUALTIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RECIEVED SHIPPING CONFIRMATIONS!!!
ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!
just recieved the beaut!
ordered 6/7
Confirmation 2mins ago!
ETA: Thursday or Friday
Location... Illinois!
Now I'm going to order a bridge to Hawaii!!! Freak ya!!![/QUOTE

At times I felt like it was a war us against the shipping dates....(or ever changing dates) now that the phone is on the way I can only hope there are no problems with it, seems that quality control is left up to the purchaser these days, we find the problem, if enough complain they fix it.....time will tell. As a 6 6er that got my notification on to the 6 7ers and upward, hope you get yours soon.

shiq

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Finally get to sit down and type this...

Ordered/Processed 6/5 online around 6pm.

Recieved Tracking information Today 11:45am

Eastern part of PA here and as far as fed ex is concerned -
Picked up from West Chester PA
Ship date Jun 30, 2010
Estimated delivery Jul 2, 2010 by 7:00 PM

Also since the incredible is finally being shipped i am torn between keeping the inc since i have the case and screen protectors already, or try my luck the 15th and try to get an X.

The $25 Gift card will be handy since it will go towards the $35 restocking fee if i do in fact switch for the X.

Although i don't see any major differences between the Inc and the X that would truly affect either of the phones potential. The X just seems like It's the slightly more upgraded phone. Especially after seeing some benchmarks with the X / Evo / Nexus one i've got to say once 2.2 with Froyo comes out the X will really be one of the best phones out.

But since this experience with the Incredible was so Horrid, if my store does not have any Droid X's in stock July 15th when they open i will be holding on to me Droid Inc for the next two years because i am 100% not going through sending the Inc back and waiting 2 months for the X lol!! :)

To everyone that has recieved their shipping confirmation i'm glad to finally join you. Everyone else your time is coming shortly.

CaptainKyle

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6/12, and called Verizon yesterday, they said it will be around 7/15 before it ships. :(

Anyone else order one on the 12th?

And I'm in the Midwest.

tylan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Got my shipping info today!!! Wooo!!!

Of course it's 2 day. I called to complain and see about compensation because of being lied to again after 2 CSRs confirmed I had next day. They said sorry, no. I escalated past 1 supervisor to a manager and she told me the $25 gift cards are because of the 2 day instead of 1 day and thats why I'm getting one....really? doubtful.

She also said they couldn't waive my mail in rebate because it comes directly from HTC and if they credited me the $100 I could simply still do the mail in rebate.... anyone who got their mail in rebate waived might want to try this :) She did say she could give me a website to process my mail in rebate so I will get my $100 in a week instead of 4-6 weeks. She said she was emailing it to me....nothing yet but got off the phone about 20 minutes ago. Once I get that website I will post it.

tylan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
recieved email saying it may not ship for another 7 days..... wow i hate my life
orderd 6/5 sucks that people behind me are getting theres

Is that the email about the $25 gift card? I didnt even receive that email but told it was on my file as of today and today is when my Dinc shipped.

ghutch0309

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
now im seeing 6/7's getting shipping...making me real anxious being a 6/8...

the email is about the $25 gift card tylan - got mine last night...

tylan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I asked why some are getting it last night and some today...they said it's first come first serve based upon your order time/date.....doesn't really make sense since almost everyone (it seems) got theirs last night regardless of order date/time.

KMF0727

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered online on 6/9 and to date I have heard squat. Every time I call CS I get a different story, no emails about either shipping confirmation or delay just leave me here twisting in the wind. My faith in verizon is growing less and less by the minute this whole situation leaves me feeling very deflated and that's a feeling that I will not easily forget.

Last edited: