Droid Incredible Shipping?

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
My buddy is a 6/3er and he recieved his DInc today. He got his shipping email confirmation yesterday, which said 2day delivery, but is was suprisingly delivered today.

allisonv7

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 6/9 Expected ship 6/30

Called CSR over the weekend was told there was a possibility of a 5-day delay but no way to tell who was effected.

Called CSR Yesterday and was promised (their word, not mine) That it would ship today and would be in-hand on July 1.

Received delay email last nite with $25 GC offer.

Called CSR today and was told it could be up to 7 more days because of the delay....I asked 7 days or 7 business days and he said business days. I asked for some kindof compensation, credit to account, free case or something, and he said no, that I would be receiving a $25 GC in a couple weeks. That would suffice.

Just thought I'd give an update......I'm not expecting anything until the end of next week after my last conversation.

shiq

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
My buddy is a 6/3er and he recieved his DInc today. He got his shipping email confirmation yesterday, which said 2day delivery, but is was suprisingly delivered today.

That's also what i'm hoping for. Email said 2 day delivery to expect it friday but the place fed ex picked it up this morning is only an hour and a half away so if i'm lucky i'll get it tomorrow.

Also, anyone else strongly going to try and get an X july 15th? For those of you that will have the inc prior to the 15th that is... Sorry :p

scandluz22

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got shipping and tracking confirmation. Was told it was overnight but its actually 2 day. Still will be here July 2 so I am ok with that.

Ordered: 6/7 over the phone
Ship By date: 6/28
Shipping to NY
Actual ship date: 6/30

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Another 6/5 here with nothing....are all my fellow 6/5's coming out of the Memphis, TN?

From what I been able to see looks like the Memphis one is the slacker warehouse ,YAY me .But thats just my guess maybe its not entirely that warehouses fault

lumpywill

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
6/5er here too, and mine was shipped out of Memphis yesterday. I will hopefully get it tomorrow. Called CS last night and he gave me the tracking number.

play3393

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
The wait is killing me. I feel like the slump of really late orders is in its prime right now and it's going to get faster.

I think from here on out we will see nice consistent shipping every day and the delay is only there to make customers feel better when it actually does arrive earlier than expected.

notAcowboy

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
just to keep everyone else updated. I have a 5/6 online order just got shipping emails on my 2 phones.
leaving from TN getting shipped up here to MI. I didn't even check if 1 day or 2 day shipping. I just wanted to share with all of you. Good bye palm treo I will miss you.

Devilkin360

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Im gonna let em send me the Inc and then keep it til they send me my X. I'm kinda pissed cus i have seen tons of 6/5 and 6/7 but im a 6/6 not gettin any love =(

shiq

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Actually just called my store just to see if they had any idea if they were going to have at least a couple Droid X's july 15.

This was his response, "I have no clue, they usually don't tell us until a day or two before the release date."

Awesome lol then again i didn't expect any different answer so i guess i'll have to wait until the 14th/15th to see if my store will even have any in stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny