Droid Incredible Shipping?

robwege#AC

May 24, 2010
Visit site
well I just decided to pull up my Verizon account on a whim and I see that I was just charged for the incredible.

I ordered it on 5/21 and was told I would not be billed until the phone shipped. So I immediately call VZW to see if they have a tracking number and they say they do not show that it shipped yet. So which one is right? Do I need to stand guard at my front door for the FEDEX guy tomorrow or is it just a mix up at big red and my est. ship date of 6/11 still holds true?

Fbrn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I finally got tracking info. I had to call and talk to customer service to get it because I did not receive an email. Finally it has shipped. Should have it Monday. This is going to be an extremely long weekend. LOL

thelastdraco

May 31, 2010
Visit site
well I just decided to pull up my Verizon account on a whim and I see that I was just charged for the incredible.

I ordered it on 5/21 and was told I would not be billed until the phone shipped. So I immediately call VZW to see if they have a tracking number and they say they do not show that it shipped yet. So which one is right? Do I need to stand guard at my front door for the FEDEX guy tomorrow or is it just a mix up at big red and my est. ship date of 6/11 still holds true?

you get charged for the device right away, but what they mean by you not getting charged until you get your device is that they wont start charging you for your new monthly plan (the plan which your incredible is on) until you activate your phone.

robwege#AC

May 24, 2010
Visit site
you get charged for the device right away, but what they mean by you not getting charged until you get your device is that they wont start charging you for your new monthly plan (the plan which your incredible is on) until you activate your phone.

that makes sense but that is not what I was told the a CSR. She told me I absolutely would not be billed for the phone until it ships. She even went so far as to say since it will not ship till after June 1st and your bill cuts on the 1st that it will not be on your bill until July's bill. I have ordered several phones like this before and my account is never billed until the phone goes out, just wondering why this would be any different. Oh well, either way i only have a week left to wait at the most.

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
that makes sense but that is not what I was told the a CSR. She told me I absolutely would not be billed for the phone until it ships. She even went so far as to say since it will not ship till after June 1st and your bill cuts on the 1st that it will not be on your bill until July's bill. I have ordered several phones like this before and my account is never billed until the phone goes out, just wondering why this would be any different. Oh well, either way i only have a week left to wait at the most.

I don't know all VZ's policies, and wouldn't even want to guess at why they do half the things they do they way they do them, but I can tell you my charge for my Dinc went through mere minutes after my order. I now have no money and as of yet no phone. This is what we do for the love of technology.

HTC D Inc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't know all VZ's policies, and wouldn't even want to guess at why they do half the things they do they way they do them, but I can tell you my charge for my Dinc went through mere minutes after my order. I now have no money and as of yet no phone. This is what we do for the love of technology.

Amen. Starting to think VZW forgot about me. :confused:

stick2e

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Oh hell yeah!!!!

The moment that I been awaiting for!

Jun 4, 2010 8:34 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
CONOVER, NC

I will have a busy weekend now playing with this baby!

NYMetsfan

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

This is correct. I ordered mine yesterday and was not charged, I didn't give a credit card or anything. He told me it would be on my first months bill. Mine is due to be shipped 6/23.

abp0227

May 27, 2010
Visit site
This is correct. I ordered mine yesterday and was not charged, I didn't give a credit card or anything. He told me it would be on my first months bill. Mine is due to be shipped 6/23.

Yep.. I ordered mine on 5/19 at the local store & didn't pay anything up front for it. I had it billed to my account & most likely I'll have the bill before I have my phone. (Im)patiently waiting for the shipping notification... :(

abp0227

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping email..

Ordered 5/19/10 @ local VZW store
Shipment email- 6/4/10 @ 11:16
Scheduled delivery date- 6/8/10 by 7pm

I think it will be sooner than that though because I just live like 6 hours away from Memphis. Can't effin wait!!!

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Ordered: May 17th online
Shipped: June 3rd, overnight
Expected arrival: June 4th by 3pm

Shipping to West Palm Beach, FL

and it has ARRIVED! but my ass is at work...

Should be a fun weekend!

Lego!

jplo10

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Ordered in store on 5/17, shipping notification yesterday 6/3, expected delivery in southwest florida today beform 3pm.... SOOO PUMPEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! I ordered 5/19, and just got the notification for deliver on 6/7! Finally! One caveat though - I'm going to be working away from home when it ships here, so I gotta get it shipped to where I'm gonna be... Even though the wait is gonna be extended a couple of days (will do overnight to my other address lol) I'm glad I finally got the notice that it's actually shipping. :D

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Had a replacement phone (brand new within 30 days) sent to me. Called it in on 5/18 and got an email that i had ordered a new phone and would be shipped within two days.

Just recieved today with no shipment confirmation/tracking email sent. Just appeared out of no where as I came home to a fedex tag on my door.

Arizona here.

My replacement phone that I received today is defective. It has a pink screen. Looks like im shipping it back and waiting another 3 weeks for my second replacement to be shipped. FML

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan