DROID RAZR HD Receiving New Update to Build 9.16.6

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Received update during the night, woke up to a screen to install update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Do you think having pre-installed apps enabled/disabled effects how smoothly the phone operates? Obviously we tend to disable apps that we don't use. I had enabled all apps before downloading the new update. Now deciding whether to disable some again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2.

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Grrrrrrrr. Now the 'check for updates' is saying it's not available at this time. And that's after a reboot and clearing the google services.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My phone did a reset ON ITS OWN and I lost Everything! Then the darn update came! I wish I backed up on my SD card instead of internal memory!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

t0ked

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just updated my phone. Been up and running for 4 hours now. Root kept with voodoo root keeper. Just for safety, I reinstalled apps I had removed/disabled via root explorer, but left those apps disabled by jb disabled. For the most part, I don't notice much difference. It did remove some VZW bloat. Smoothness and wifi is similar to before, not an issue for me. Will report on camera later. Update went smoothly for me.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Pulled it manually in NJ today. I've never noticed the problems this is supposed to fix, so I can't say I notice much different. But nothing bad so far either

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

RRollergod

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Pulled the update not too long ago (Chicago il if people still actually believe these have something to do with location). Seems the same, camera isn't different at first glance, and now if you take a picture in portrait it won't save in portrait but landscape.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed my sms and mms sending much faster. Page transition and animation seems much smoother and slightly faster. Overall I like it so far.

tooter123

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Me too. Was working fine with 4.1.1. Now not working after the 4.1.2 update :(

Anyone have delivery reports working OK with 4.1.2?

I just did a manual pull for my wife's phone and installing it now. We'll see if its broke on hers too.

Installed on her phone and its broke on hers too!!!! :(