Droid Turbo: Battery Life

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
The battery meter wasn't calibrated right before. Now it is. It could have been developer options, but it might just have been real usage re calibrated it.

It shouldn't shut down at 10%.

Yeah I think I never calibrated it fully. I recently let it shut down from low battery and recharged it to 100% while off. Maybe that's why it can go lower than 10% now

Posted via the Android Central App

Symthic

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else's battery life terrible the past few months? Like, 3% drained in less than half an hour?

Sent Turbo Fast from my Droid Turbo 64gb

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else's battery life terrible the past few months? Like, 3% drained in less than half an hour?

Settings / battery. Is "Google Play Services" one of your top three or four (and ahead of any apps, behind only Screen, Android OS, and Android System)? If yes, then I'm seeing the same thing in the last few weeks.

88horizon5speed

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
how many hours of that was screen on time? how long was that voice call? what is your no signal % and how often does all that stuff in the notification bar do stuff like sync etc

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
how many hours of that was screen on time? how long was that voice call? what is your no signal % and how often does all that stuff in the notification bar do stuff like sync etc

Android System generally doesn't even reach double digits for me either. Maybe rogue processes are running and a reboot is necessary.

Bochbottherobot

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, new to the forums. Ive noticed that the battery on my droid turbo is not the hype it was. Ill range something like 10-15 hours depending on usage. Most of the weekdays, It sits in my pocket or desk and will still drain to the 80's or 70's. Ive changed my radio from Global to LTE/CDMA, But it seems like my android system is high and screen time usually. Ive just downloaded the GSAM system which might be causing that but what else could it be?

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, new to the forums. Ive noticed that the battery on my droid turbo is not the hype it was. Ill range something like 10-15 hours depending on usage. Most of the weekdays, It sits in my pocket or desk and will still drain to the 80's or 70's. Ive changed my radio from Global to LTE/CDMA, But it seems like my android system is high and screen time usually. Ive just downloaded the GSAM system which might be causing that but what else could it be?

Go to the beginning of this thread, I know it's long, and read through it. There is some good stuff there. It could be anything. And without the gsam screen shots there's no way to tell.
Not trying to brush you off. I want to help but there's sooooo many things it could be. Let gsam run a few days and take screen shots and post them here and we will try to trouble shoot it with you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz