Droid Turbo: Battery Life

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I agree with the last post. My battery life sucks on this phone now. Can't get through one day on a phone advertised as a two day battery. And that's with light use. This was my first and last droid phone. Going to Galaxy, Nexus, or iPhone next.

Posted via the Android Central App

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm most disappointed in the fact that the Turbo never got a full root. I can only imagine how well a custom rom would have unleashed the full potential of the battery.

Posted via the Android Central App

bafrench

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine wasn't making it through a whole day either. I was saving the factory reset as a last resort, but that's what fixed it. Before, it lasted from 6:30 AM to about 5PM on a charge. Now, I have about 40% left at the end of the day.

jleebiker

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine wasn't making it through a whole day either. I was saving the factory reset as a last resort, but that's what fixed it. Before, it lasted from 6:30 AM to about 5PM on a charge. Now, I have about 40% left at the end of the day.

I'm confused by your statement...
Are you saying that you DID a factory reset and now you have 40% left at the end of the day, whereas prior to that, you couldn't get a full day and could only get from 6:30am-5pm? Is that correct?

bafrench

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused by your statement...
Are you saying that you DID a factory reset and now you have 40% left at the end of the day, whereas prior to that, you couldn't get a full day and could only get from 6:30am-5pm? Is that correct?

Correct. Still not as good as it was when the phone was new, but significantly improved after the factory reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174