Evo HDMI out mirroring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t12icky0

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
yea i saw that right after i posted. im usually on XDA but these forums i have been on a for a lil while and they seem to be pretty good(not as harsh). this may be my new hangout.

Thanks for all your hard work..once i get my HDMI cable today or tomorrow i will test it out then i send feedback. Also once i get my check tomorrow i will donate as i this is just an amazing app.

Also i know its based off a kernel but which one exactly? i mean i have netarchy's 4.3 bfs more havs sbc kernel.

Just wondering which kernel its based off of. How is the battery stats with the kernel?

t12icky0

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I'm new to this but should I be able to download and install if I'm not rooted

"I just realized that non-root is broken as of this version."

im thinking by this comment that non-root users will have to root or wait till a new version comes out. Best way tho to figure out is Backup and then try it out.

smilyjay

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well I ask because it downloaded and installed with no problem but I have to pick up a cable to try it out and I'm at school right now I just didn't want to get my hopes up

bradleyw801

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
rooting takes like 10-20 minutes to install drivers, and root the Evo. Its worth it.

For those who have never rooted, but want to in order to use this release, I reccomend unrevoked3. unrevoked3 recovery reflash tool, v3.32

It's pretty simple to do, and you can still keep everything stock. You don't have to do custom roms, or anything else. Flashing the new kernel is very simple, and if there are requests, I can make a video showing how to do this.

Reactions: t12icky0

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I want to donate.
If I were you I would rethink that choice, This developer will more then likely sell through market no need to pay twice.
XDA Teamwin is also working on HDMI application & will not charge for it... donation will be accepted of course .
And what does "Limited time" mean?
Will this app expire?
Beta is a hook not work after a certain time frame thus limited.

To developer Sam,
Good job my friend you've worked hard making EVO the best it can be.

Last edited:

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
The original poster was here a few days ago, maybe he could put this kernel, and the app on the OP?

Also, with the kernel, watch for your favorite roms to start baking these drivers right in. Sam has spoken with several, and we should see that rolling out quickly.

Actually, I think orrebmas should just make a new thread specifically for his app. That way it's in the OP and he can update it as needed.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

SSjon

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
As soon as Sam gets some sleep, he was up all night working to get this out for free! Now that is some real dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbburns87