For those who have taken delivery of their N7

Areyouhi

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Is a signature required for delivery? I'm hoping not because due to the release debacle it will likely be coming on a day I will be working during normal UPS delivery times.

Can I leave an autographed note for the UPS person to leave the package or am I going to have to possibly take time off from work to receive the delivery?

Thanks for any info!

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I had to sign for mine when UPS showed up to my job today. Not sure if they'll just leave it, based on a note you left for them.

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
The UPS driver where I live dropped it and ran. I have a My UPS account however and did an online waiver of responsibility. Google said somewhere, can't find the link, that it was up to the driver to determine safety per neighborhood. They usually leave things on my porch.

Salacon

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it tends to depend on the driver that delivers it. I know that the UPS guy that delivers to my house always just leaves it on the porch, but it could easily be different for your driver. Of course, it's also probably pretty obvious to my driver that the area isn't exactly the biggest hotspot of theft.

A note may help, though. It just depends on UPS' policies, I imagine.

Areyouhi

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Ah... Normally UPS just leaves packages for me.... I was just curious how google was going about it, if they were going for delivery confirmation. I should have no worries :)

kdskinner

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My UPS guy knows me pretty well, rang the doorbell and when he heard me shout "Be right there" scanned it and left it on my doorstep. He knows I am okay with that from conversations we have had in the past. No harm, no foul...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjay