Found this interesting (laptop dock)

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
If a store doesn't have the Atrix in stock, and the laptop dock can only be used with the Atrix, why would they have one on display with the powercord pluged in?
Just thought that was kind of odd that's all...

Also, the keyboard sucks. The keys are just funky. It would take a little bit to get used to.
photo2.jpg

dandmcd

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
My store has it up, having a couple of the accessories available to view and see is better then having nothing at all for the pre-orders. From what I heard the shipment of demo phones is simply running a little behind.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
the laptop has a battery and power brick like a normal laptop and is powered by that battery which also charges the atrix while docked. It shouldnt work without the Atrix though. Also the keyboard is a "chicklet" style keyboard that has been compared to the Apple's laptops which use the same style. Never messed with it but I have heard the keys are pretty decent and backlighting surprised me.

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Probably just putting a charge on it or a uninformed sales rep thinking they got a defective laptop because it wont turn on, lol.

EJL1980

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Probably just putting a charge on it or a uninformed sales rep thinking they got a defective laptop because it wont turn on, lol.

When I preordered, they said the moto rep came in and demo'd all the docks for them with a demo phone. When he left, the docks stayed, but the phone didn't. Maybe thats why its plugged in. They had used it when they had a phone to play with.

atlbuc

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
When I preordered, they said the moto rep came in and demo'd all the docks for them with a demo phone. When he left, the docks stayed, but the phone didn't. Maybe thats why its plugged in. They had used it when they had a phone to play with.

This is true. plus they should be getting demo phones in by next week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo