[FREE] [GAME] [NO ADS] Space Overdrive

AlexGoodwin63

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Iconpng.png
Because of the very scientific and very secret experiment the universe shifting have happened. And it is fault of the game protagonist, so only he knows how to balance his own universe. Why am I writing in so epic way? Let's go to the features:
* Procedural generic ships
* Old-school gameplay
* It has a story!
* Achievments!
* Online leaderboards!
* Bonuses which give you different abilities (Because every game now has bonuses)
* And many other interesting stuff. So look at the screenshots, watch the trailer and make a decision - to download or not to download.

I have been making this game during the six months, and I've done everything alone.I drawn all textures and wrote all music by myself,and still I tried to keep every aspect of the game in a good quality.

Update: Current ver is 1.1.1
* Fixed the interface - now it should be visible on every device
* Speed of the ship slightly increased.
* Amount of crystals saves after you close the app.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't leave links in the post because, I havn't posted enough threads or something like that, so I can put the link only like a common text, sorry for that. It is absolutly free, no transactions and ads in it. Thank you!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AlexGoodwinMountainBit.SpaceOverdrive&hl=en
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here are few screenshots:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid