From OnLeaks, Get Excited

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll give it 2 weeks and report back. So far I'm surprised with how well the camera is performing, and needless to say it flies. I play clash of clans a lot and this is perfect. it's gonna put my iPad Mini out of business. Also the speakers is great. I'm on speaker phone often and this is a monster improvement. I'll never be able to go back to bottom/rear.

Your problem with the Nexus 6 will be the same as mine: You want a newer phone, but the Nexus 6 is so darn good it's hard to put it down! Yeah, I ordered a Moto Pure 64GB with a nice leather back and I'll evaluate it for 14 days also, but I put a Dbrand Carbon Fiber on the back of my Nexus 6 and it looks and feels great. Wonder which one I will keep. I do love the wireless charging on the N6, but I just got a FUZ dock that I can just drop my Moto Pure on. Hmmmm.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
This image leaked this morning, and I think this is what we can really expect from the 5X. The bezel on this one is a lot smaller. I think it came from the same image family, but this looks a lot more realistic.
746f70f50be5c96860cb00aa2016aa8c.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Lol...Until about 2 months ago I had never heard of huawei nor had I seen a Huawei device in any retail store. If you had been following this forum you would have probably seen my post since then.
In support of the Huawei nexus device and seriously contemplating getting the device.... So you look like a******.......

sorry i haven't been following.. i just quoted your numberous posts about how crappy Huawei is... glad u changed ur views, i apologize... but i am still skeptical about the look of the device.. that camera hump is NASTY..
and for future reference u can spell it @sshole and it won't get ****** out... ; >

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
This is genuinely what I expect the Nexus 6 to be

Huawei Mate S - Full phone specifications

I think it will be a GPE of this phone

2700 mAh ... what a joke. I don't expect much more than that though, and I don't think these specs will be too far off. no way I'd buy a 5.5" phone with an 810 and 2700. it would be a huge step back for Nexus fans.

for $350 on Amazon the Nexus 6 is a much better deal, unless you have to have the fingerprint sensor, which personally I can care less about.

Google ****s this up, and I have a feeling they will considering how bad 2015 has been, and I'll either wait for 2016 for the 820, or just get a Note, which wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
2700 mAh ... what a joke. I don't expect much more than that though, and I don't think these specs will be too far off. no way I'd buy a 5.5" phone with an 810 and 2700. it would be a huge step back for Nexus fans.

for $350 on Amazon the Nexus 6 is a much better deal, unless you have to have the fingerprint sensor, which personally I can care less about.

Google ****s this up, and I have a feeling they will considering how bad 2015 has been, and I'll either wait for 2016 for the 820, or just get a Note, which wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

I wish the N6 was so cheap in the UK

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Battery only 2700?. Too small in my option.

It's not unreasonably small for the 5X model in my opinion. I'll be holding my breath for 3000, but I could last with 2700. If the Huawei Nexus has a 2700 mAh battery, that would just be criminal.

Sent using Tapatalk

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
It's not unreasonably small for the 5X model in my opinion. I'll be holding my breath for 3000, but I could last with 2700. If the Huawei Nexus has a 2700 mAh battery, that would just be criminal.

Sent using Tapatalk

100% this, especially given Huawei's penchant for huge batteries in phones. The Mate S isn't the Mate 8, therefore it is a mid-range phone. The Nexus is Google's flagship, therefore should have no less than a 3,500 mAh, and at most the 4,200 mAh battery I heard they were testing.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson