galaxy nexus hand time

ccjjr59

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
SUB-dawg, thank you so much for answering all of these questions so directly! If you end up speaking to your friend again before the official announcement I would love to know whether there is a micro-sd slot.

Also did you notice if the total space was 32gb on the device?

Thanks again, you rock! :)

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
SUB-dawg, thank you so much for answering all of these questions so directly! If you end up speaking to your friend again before the official announcement I would love to know whether there is a micro-sd slot.

Also did you notice if the total space was 32gb on the device?

Thanks again, you rock! :)

Didn't look at micro SD slot or storage space... I feel like an idiot haha, if u talk to him I will let you guys know!

Sent from my Thunderbolt via an app you can probably guess

Reactions: ccjjr59

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Wait. I think we missed a big thing here.

Did you say that the bezel portion below the actual screen (where normally we'd have physical buttons) is actually touch sensitive?

A touch sensitive area of the phone that's not part of the screen?

EDIT: Maybe I'm not understanding correctly. If this is what you're talking about wouldn't this be a first for phones?

Mannysaurus

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Did you say that the bezel portion below the actual screen (where normally we'd have physical buttons) is actually touch sensitive?

EDIT: Maybe I'm not understanding correctly. If this is what you're talking about wouldn't this be a first for phones?

"How is that possible", you might ask? Because it is... #THEMOSTINTERESTINGDEVICEINTHEWORLD

;)

Reactions: SUB-dawg

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Phones have had this before.

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Oh man. this phone is going to be just about exactly the kind of phone I hoped for.

THANK YOU SIR! I wish I could send you a taco or burrito or something.

I'm so pumped for Tuesday's announcement!

f150fan

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
SUB-dawg you are the man!! Thanks for sharing all this with us!! This makes me even more excited to see what Google is bringing to the masses!! Should be a great launch!!

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the info! :) will the touch sensitive bezel be used for gestures? Hows the notification system? And there's no animations like we saw in the leaked video? Again, thanks!

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
so was the screen better or even with the iphones retina display?

Its an interesting question because the iphone's screen is much smaller than the galaxy nexus'. I would say equal because of size and ppi

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the info! :) will the touch sensitive bezel be used for gestures? Hows the notification system? And there's no animations like we saw in the leaked video? Again, thanks!

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads

No gestures, just to show and hide the android buttons. Notification system is just like Gingerbread but there are X's to dismiss notifications and animations are there, I never said they weren't!

Reactions: elvisgp