Galaxy S6 edge: Camera shots ! Lets see your pictures....

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Following tradition here at AC.. The camera thread :)

Show us your camera shots and if possible include any details like shooting mode, tweaks, etc. you have done to achieve your pictures.

Keep them family friendly please.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Took this pic of Faneuil Hall in Boston from the 16th floor of the building I work in while waiting for a meeting to start. All default settings, no editing/tweaks. Just point and click...

fan hall boston.jpg

1dtb

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I would really like to see what this camera is capable of producing. The camera would be a main reason for me to purchase the Edge. Given the other weak areas of the S6 the camera feature must really shine. Right now as it stands I may wait for another Flagship to hit the market.

So when you get your S6 visit here.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I would really like to see what this camera is capable of producing. The camera would be a main reason for me to purchase the Edge. Given the other weak areas of the S6 the camera feature must really shine. Right now as it stands I may wait for another Flagship to hit the market.

So when you get your S6 visit here.

I'd suggest looking at some professional reviews of the camera if you want to compare it to others. There are many out there, just Google it or look on YouTube. This is more of a fun type thread and won't be comparing the camera to other cameras.

1dtb

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Click on these photos above and enlarge them. It is pretty amazing detail for what looks to be handheld photographs.

hysonmb

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I've been taking a lot of shots, comparing them to the Lumia 1020 that I've been using until now.
The process I've used is by no means scientific but I believe the Samsung software used on this phone is impressive and until you start getting in close many of them look just as good as the 1020, sometimes better because it seems to handle depth of field better when both are on full auto. There are a lot of settings that can be tweaked on either phone to adjust the image quality and the 1020 still takes massive shots in comparison but for a phone that can capture a moment, this one impresses me.

Presentation1.jpg

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
No filters or edits

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 794.jpg
    794.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 788.jpg
    788.jpg