Good lock question

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
First time good lock user here (love the app so far!) But I have a question. When I use good lock it says for optimized use to disable the standard home screen lock. If I do that, will it stop me from being able to log into application with my fingerprints? Because it says it's going to erase my biometrics.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
First time good lock user here (love the app so far!) But I have a question. When I use good lock it says for optimized use to disable the standard home screen lock. If I do that, will it stop me from being able to log into application with my fingerprints? Because it says it's going to erase my biometrics.

Are you using the right Good Lock? I don't recall seeing this. The Good Lock by Samsung is from the Samsung App Store and not Googles Play Store.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys just a question. Will using features of goodlock drain your battery? since setting routines means the app would be running in the back ground?

Mandarita

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
Wow. We should all go and leave some user reviews or Feedback on the Google Play Store App. So many people are getting the wrong one and we know that the company doing it knows darn well they are pulling a slick one on Samsung users.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Wow. We should all go and leave some user reviews or Feedback on the Google Play Store App. So many people are getting the wrong one and we know that the company doing it knows darn well they are pulling a slick one on Samsung users.

I downloaded the one on the galaxy app store...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkangel