Google Play Services Update

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Just Google 6.5.87 apk mirror has it.

Posted via THE Nexus 6!

No I don't want to do that. The version number available (.438) doesn't match what the instructions say my phone needs (.738). It says it has to match your old one, but the available one does not.

Posted via the Android Central App

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
My current version ends in .738. According to this, I need to match that in the new one, but the files on apkmirror only show .438 available.

To figure out the right version of Google Play Services for your Android device, go to*Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You'll see something like -XYY where X is 0 for pre-Lollipop and both 4 and 7 for Lollipop+, and YY is a specific variant id.*-738*means you need the APK that has*-738, etc.

To figure out the right version of Google Play Services for your Android device, go to*Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You'll see something like -XYY where X is 0 for pre-Lollipop and both 4 and 7 for Lollipop+, and YY is a specific variant id.*-738*means you need the APK that has*-738, etc.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My current version ends in .738. According to this, I need to match that in the new one, but the files on apkmirror only show .438 available.

Never really did that, always had a Nexus, and just downloaded the latest one. Never bricked my Google services or anything.

Posted via THE Nexus 6!

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Has any one seen a non support message for Google play services? I jus got one never seen that before and I haven't done any sideloading

cozzy123

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Pete is right, it updates in the background like Google play itself. No notification. U just magically have a new version.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplacey