Got a Second Shipping Notice from UPS?!

deecon

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Okay so at 3:24PM May 23rd, I received an email from UPS My Choice notifying me of a scheduled delivery on May 24th from shipper SPCS, or Sprint PCS. Okay, so that's my new Evo...

However, just now, at 12:08AM, May 24th, I got another email from UPS My Choice notifying me of another delivery that has been scheduled, this time for May 25th. Here's the kicker though, it says that this shipment is also from SPCS, or Sprint PCS. I didn't order anything other than my phone, nor did anyone else in my family. Both shipments are addressed to me, under my name.

What could this second shipment be? Anyone care to speculate? Personally I have no idea.

P.S. The first shipment had a wight of 3.00Ibs listed, but this new one says it's only 0.40Ibs.
P.S.S. The tracking numbers are different, and the original shipment is already more than halfway to my address. Also, the reference numbers on the shipments are different as well, all four of them.

FINAL EDIT: I forgot to mention, the first shipment is listed as second-day air, while the new one is listed as ground.

I didn't get a second set of tracking numbers but I ordered two phones and the weight on my package says 9lbs. Don't see how two phones can be 9lbs, even with box weight and packaging. We'll find out soon enough, last time stamp was 6:45 am from the nearest hub which is about 5 miles up the road. Whomever finds out first, let it be known!

llhammons

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Same thing here! Got a second tracking number. I tried to go look at my account on the Sprint website but it is down and looks like is has been down since midnight. They must be down for maintenance.

I also got my second notice through the UPS My Choice that I signed up for. If you don't have that set up, go back and search by reference on you Sprint account number to see if you have another shipment on the way.

engine12c

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I also have a second shipment tomorrow at .40 oz. I also ordered 2 EVO's and my shipping weight for them is 3lbs......... So do I get both or did they only ship 1 ? Oh well, guess I'll find out this afternoon.... :)

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
My shipping notification says delivery between 9:30 and 1:30 now I am anxious I will sit by my front door and wait

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

engine12c

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Just chatted wit Sprint Customer service in live chat. My 3lb package does include both of my phones, and the second tracking # I received this morning they have no idea about. He checked twice and that number does not have any detail included...... So the people that show a 9lb weight, maybe they sent you a couple of extra phones for the delay :)

JL421

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Off the Sprint Community Forums...people are saying it's a return label that Sprint is sending with many phones just incase people want to send it back.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
But what I'm curious about are the packages that are labeled as 9.0 lbs!!!

o_O

You think they really accidentally shipped more than one phone to some people? Legit question.

anon(22347)

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Someone on the Sprint Community forum indicated that they got one of the HTC gel skin cases in their second shipment from Sprint, so that may be what's coming for the rest of us...