have a question

markbehr

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
First let me just say, that im not sure where to ask this. XDA forums wont let me post there for whatever reason, so please no attitudes. i tried flashing the nexus rom for my sprint sgs3, and tat went fine. My problem is the gapps zip. I flashed 4 different gapp zips and everyone kept crashing including the recommended jb 20130812 version. Not sure what is going on. I really would like to try the nexus rom. Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
First let me just say, that im not sure where to ask this. XDA forums wont let me post there for whatever reason, so please no attitudes. i tried flashing the nexus rom for my sprint sgs3, and tat went fine. My problem is the gapps zip. I flashed 4 different gapp zips and everyone kept crashing including the recommended jb 20130812 version. Not sure what is going on. I really would like to try the nexus rom. Thanks

First, what android version did you flash, and what gapps are you trying to flash?
4.2 gapps only work with 4.2 ROMs.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

markbehr

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Actually I put the ROM and gapps on the external SD card on twrp this time and it work. I did not redownload it

Posted via Android Central App