heat issues 9 pro

Justafyle

Mar 18, 2021
Visit site
I had a 9 Pro but while updating my apps, the slippery back of the phone got so hot, it burned my hand. Needless to say, I returned the phone and one plus received the phone 2 weeks ago and when I call to find out what's going on with my refund, I keep getting excuses! I actually made a video of my repackaging showing the condition of every item and filmed the packaging and the sealing of the box and also when I dropped it off at FedEx. I did order the 9 after but I didn't know there was no extra slot for more storage space so I am inclined to return this one as well. So far, it's been a very unpleasant experience. I was also supposed to get a free set of Barbuda but they weren't included in the box and its very stressful speaking to people who do not know English very well. One person told me that once the 15 day trial period ends, they will send out the buds. I asked what the trial period means and I was put on a forever hold! So I called back and was told I don't qualify haha. My recommendation is don't order anything from them until they fix the heat issues and learn to speak English.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Sounds like very poor customer service. I always feel concerned getting support from a Chinese company. As in, is there any? I do hope you get your refund. If not contact your credit card company and request a chargeback.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I've heard good things about OnePlus in the past, but never really trusted them because of the way Chinese companies are allowed (or ordered by the government?) to operate. It's starting to sound lately like my fears were justified unfortunately. They seem to be going in all the wrong directions :-\

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
OnePlus customer service is very much sub par. I did a trade-in of my oneplus 7Pro for the 9 Pro and it took ages and a lot of excuses, confusions etc until I got what was promised.
The 9 pro came fast, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana