Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

redneckerson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
If you received one without the light sensor hole iblason will send you one with that hole. According to Amazon all the cases they're shipping now have the L/S hole

d0m0

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes received the case without the opening.

So when are they going to start contacting us? Or are they just going to send one by default?

redneckerson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I contacted amazon via review and got a response from whom I thought at first was amazon but apparently turned out to be support@i-blason.com

So you can prolly contact either that is if you bought yours from amazon! Not sure about when they said they'd ship one as soon as they had the fixed ones in stock.

redneckerson

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I think they'll fix u up with a new one as soon as they have them, prolly coming from who knows where:) BTW I fixed the link I first posted to i-blason I left out the dash:(

Jim_S

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
2. Downloaded some compass apps when I noticed google maps compass appeared off on S7. Definitely off from Galaxy Nexus, and where I generally believe North to be. However both the S7 and GNex google navigation got me to destinations in unison...

As a prospective buyer, I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the magnetometer.

energnag

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Product Registration ??????

Anyone tried to register their S7 at the Hisense website ? I was just there, and there is NO product type listed for tablets. Am I missing something ? Suggestions ?

Jim_in_VA

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Product Registration ??????

Anyone tried to register their S7 at the Hisense website ? I was just there, and there is NO product type listed for tablets. Am I missing something ? Suggestions ?

I bought the product replacement plan at Walmart for $16. If it I drop it, spill water on it, crack the screen, or if fails in any way. they replace it

Flatscreenguru

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
My Sero 7 pro is really a great little tablet but the one issue that I have is that I can't get the apps to install on to my micro SD card. Can't move them or install them there. My gfs sero 7 lite seems to have the option that I am not seeing on my pro. Hope someone can help.

energnag

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Was I on the Hi-sense USA website ? --- Yes. Just double checked, and no tablets listed under product type. And yes, I too opted for the $15 Walmart warranty. Still want to complete registration with Hi-sense.

d0m0

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just registered without entry a product type or the serial number. It thanked me for registration, but I haven't received any confirmation emails.

reebop

May 29, 2013
Visit site
My Sero 7 pro is really a great little tablet but the one issue that I have is that I can't get the apps to install on to my micro SD card. Can't move them or install them there. My gfs sero 7 lite seems to have the option that I am not seeing on my pro. Hope someone can help.

Recent versions of Android will not allow moving apps to the external SD card. The only way I have found to implement this is an app called Folder Mount, but you have to be rooted to use it. The free version only allows three app moves.

dougf4

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
If anyone wants to significantly improve the Sero 7 camera performance, download an App called, "Snap Camera."

I tried several others, Pudding Camera, Camera MX, Camera 360 Ultimate and lgCamera. Only lgCamera seemed to match up well with the Sero 7 camera and did a good job. Once I tried Snap Camera though, I knew I had found the keeper.

This app makes me so much happier with the rear camera in both still and video mode.

In video, the HDR setting as well as tweaks to white balance and exposure compensation really improve the color saturation and do a great job of softening harsh sunlight that had been blowing out my videos.

I am even more in love with my Sero 7 Pro now that the washy stock camera is improved!

rlhammon

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So glad to see the 55,000+ views and 20+ pages of responses to the thread I started... now I'm left wondering when we get a section on the forum for these great tablets!

I ordered the the i-UniK case (Light Blue) and the iLLumiShield screen protectors based on the reviews here.

Ral10

May 29, 2013
Visit site

Jim_in_VA

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
got an email from iBlason today saying they are going to "take care" of those who ordered the first generation case without the cutout for the light sensor. All he needed was my Amazon order #

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogerinsg99