Home Button Lag

exilepa

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticing this issue? I'm coming from an S3 with almost immediate response when you would hit the home button or power button to wake the device up from a blank screen. With the Note 2 there is a few second lag from the time you hit the home or power button until the device wakes up. Anyone else notice this issue or know how to fix it?

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else noticing this issue? I'm coming from an S3 with almost immediate response when you would hit the home button or power button to wake the device up from a blank screen. With the Note 2 there is a few second lag from the time you hit the home or power button until the device wakes up. Anyone else notice this issue or know how to fix it?

I agree. I noticed the same thing coming from my S3, but everything else is fast

Goldchamp

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Pretty common issue with almost everyone, and while there are a few ways to try and make it better, most won't help. Its just something with the note 2.

TeeX

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Pretty common issue with almost everyone, and while there are a few ways to try and make it better, most won't help. Its just something with the note 2.

I think this is a designed issue with Sammy and the Note 2. I think it's the phone waking up from deep sleep maybe, which is why the phone gets such great battery life.

just my supposition.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Its not the phone, its because of S Voice. It is waiting for a second hit to start S Voice. If you want to disable that, you can go into S Voice settings and disable the setting for double home button click or if you don't use S Voice at all you can disable it in your Applications Settings.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Its not the phone, its because of S Voice. It is waiting for a second hit to start S Voice. If you want to disable that, you can go into S Voice settings and disable the setting for double home button click or if you don't use S Voice at all you can disable it in your Applications Settings.

Yep, that did the trick !!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkangel