How do YOU carry your EVO?

petrosil

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Two piece Pt case and holster that I got from Best Buy...holster holds it securely and the case is grippy enough that I no longer worry about it slipping out of my hand.

jeffisbiking

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've got the OtterBox Commuter and the screen protector it came with. I've dropped it a couple times since, but it's soldiered on with nary a mark.

I keep it in my left front pocket wherever I go when I'm not using it. At work it sits on my desk for when I need to check on a notification real quick (this thing can be a pain to get out of a pocket when I need to get it out in a hurry).

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Since I found out that Sprint replaces an Evo that I drop for free, I've started carrying it naked with a matte screen protector from TruProtection. I have the Seido two-piece case, but it takes all the "sexy" away from the phone, in my opinion. I just leave the case in the drawer now, and carry the phone in my front/left pants pocket.

docreich

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the otterbox rugged case has built in screen protector for the screen and for the camera got off eBay for about 35.00 also has outer rubber cover with a nice feel for grip

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My evo is in "the barely there case"and when i leave house i put it in t the leather case i bought at sprint with the built in belt clip.

Evo-lution

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
My evo is in "the barely there case"and when i leave house i put it in t the leather case i bought at sprint with the built in belt clip.

Evo-lution

Been looking for a decent line of leather case that will fit a cased EVO without too much more girth.

Then I can get leather cases of different colors. Yes, I color-coordinate. :D

Hemipwr07

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I got the Otterbox Defender series for mine so I use the belt clip for it. and I dont care who hates on the holster, I would never have this thing uncovered lol

onixblack

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the EVO in my pants pockets or my jacket pocket. I don't think the EVO is big at all. I think its perfect.

Edit: maybe its because I don't where skinny jeans that hug my thigh and choke my family jewels

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm now carrying my EVO in my pocket after dropping it a few times. I was trying not to put any dents on it. Oh, well... that's life. In the end it's just a phone that can be replace.

poppo

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
In my old zune pouch then into my jeans pocket. It works for now until I have time to go get that seido holster.

I don't rock skinny jeans either so its not a problem for me.

FatalErrorz

Banned
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Jacket pocket for me, but when the jacket's off, it's on my belt at work. In jeans with no belt, (belts spell douche more than holster does, but are required at work) it hangs off the pocket.