How do you protect your precious Note II?

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
My Note 2 is in the Seidio Active case/holster combo. It definitely feels a lot more secure, and I can pop out the stand on the back and use it to help hold the device in my hand - the it keeps it feeling more secure when holding it.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ballistic case. Too bad, you STILL CAN'T ORDER them here at shopandroid so I ordered them direct from the company. LOL

Attachments

• P1010087.jpg
    P1010087.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 166
  • P1010088.jpg
    P1010088.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 161

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Crystal screen protector and Bear Motion Folio case/stand. I also have the Speck slim case, but like the folio much more.

Sent using Note II

kennethkilo

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
NAKED ftw. No case, no screen protector. Just don't scratch it and don't rub sand on it! Been 2 weeks and no scratches at all. It's so light and slim without the case and I love that feel. Same with my iPhone 5 when I had it. Naked is the best!

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got the otterbox defender. Completely random purchase as I have been unhappy with the previous defender cases. So far it seems much improved. The screen protector is better but still not where I had hoped. Otherwise I think it's a good case.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Generic Kickstand case from Verizon Store
Spigen Oleo. Screen
Samsung protective Cover from their website

But I dont really drop my phone so Sometimes I take Case off .

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

keithb2real

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I agree I use an Otterbox defender series for at work and then I use a little silicone case for on my days off. I have a screen protector as well lol can never be too safe. The defender series case is very hefty and pretty hard to get off compared to some of my otterbox defender cases ive used in the past, but the otterbox case is a beast I only trust otterbox if you work in any field of work that is labor intensive. The silicone case is my favorits out of the two because it is extremely light weight and has excellent grip so no chances of it slipping from my finger tips. If I were to buy another case I would have to make sure it has some grip on it because this phone is fairly large and without a case very slippery in my hands, ive almosy dropped it numerous times with no case on at all. Well hope this helps. Congrats!!!

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox commuter. Keeps the phone somewhat slim and does a fine job at protecting(comes with a smaller screen protector so the case doesn't peel the edges up like the zagg)

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox defender. Yes it adds weight and bulk but id rather a bulky phone than a broken one

Same on my end .... it is a great case and me being the giant I am at 6 ft 8 and 280 a bigger bulkier phone fits me so I didn't mind the extra added bulk ...

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
How do you guys like the Samsung protective cover? I am thinking about ordering one. I have the flip cover right now and am not to crazy about it. I like the fact it protects the screen in pocket but I don't like flipping it every time I want to see the screen....

brucewayne

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys like the Samsung protective cover? I am thinking about ordering one. I have the flip cover right now and am not to crazy about it. I like the fact it protects the screen in pocket but I don't like flipping it every time I want to see the screen....

I have the protective cover its awesome. Little bulk added and fit is perfect. Everything lines up perfectly. I recommend it.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Sometimes I hate having to flip it open, but for the most part I'm OK with opening it. It does come in handy while on a phone call. Since it has a cut out for the earpiece, I'm able to talk on the phone with the case in the closed position. It helps to keep smudge marks from my face, from getting on the screen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I use otterbox defender on both my Note 2 and IPad Mini. I have an 18 month old baby who thinks they're hers! If I didn't have a sticky fingered, teething, drooling baby constantly watching YouTube on them, I'd have cuter, less manly covers. They have been dropped several times by her and no damage whatsoever. AND they're very cleanable!!!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes I hate having to flip it open, but for the most part I'm OK with opening it. It does come in handy while on a phone call. Since it has a cut out for the earpiece, I'm able to talk on the phone with the case in the closed position. It helps to keep smudge marks from my face, from getting on the screen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I loving the flip case. I have a screen protector on plus the flip case and the screen is double protected in my pocket .adds a bit of sofistication, i have been told by jealous onlookers lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos