How do you show off your Nexus 4?

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
This thread makes me want to order a yellow dbrand skin to really pimp my new phone.
Seriously, as much as I DIDN"T want to cover up the sparkly back, my dbrand titanium skin with the etched out "nexus" draws more eyes than the sparkly dark back, and now it's not so slippery in my hands. Unless my N4 is in the diz tpu case when I'm biking or walking for exercise, it's in the Google bumper with the dbrand back. That dbrand yellow leather looks awesome, too!

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
My Ringke Fusion has been great. That plus a screen protector, and I'm doing just fine. Of course, I also pocket-carry my phone, or put it somewhere very very safe if I'm going to be doing anything physical.

pcdebb

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I impress people by paying for stuff using Google Wallet with my phone :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jkel777

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the Seidio Convert case on my N4, so no showing it off for me :( Although, I am super protected.

I have yet to try Google Wallet. What stores allow NFC payments?

davey0728

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey just wondering man..how do you use the Google Now "Search with Camera" feature...I've never seen it before? Are you talking about Google Goggles?

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
It's a good looking phone and I enjoy everything about it but what's to show off? It's a phone with a cool back. I don't regularly associate with anyone that would care. They would probably do what I do when someone wants to show off their phone........... wonder if they just look like an adult but are really 14..... tell them it's a very nice phone..... and when they leave, talk about how they really need to get a life.

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I show them mine in it's blue Acase minus any broken glass front or back/

- - - Updated - - -

I show them mine in it's blue Acase minus any broken glass front or back/

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member