How I learned to stop worrying and love the G4

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
The best thing you have also done besides getting your first smartphone in the G4 is joining this site! Read threads of other having similar problems or just threads where important info is shared with the community. This site is truly very valuable to anyone who has a smartphone! We are all here to share our experience and help anyone with whatever problems they may have with their device so ask away! :)

AC is great! Full of helpful users that answer questions in a timely manner, lots of specific Forums, great little features to track things, Moderators that keep everyone civil - all good, except I still can't figure out why I can't delete a post from Edit (asked on appropriate forum), and Flash/Shockwave crashes every 15 minutes or so, but that's most likely Adobe's fault.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Nice read thanks. Love the G4 but it just doesn't seem snappy and I keep missing characters on the keyboard. I'm using swiftkey and have the latest update in firmware. Still researching it though.

Kr0m

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Great thread! I recently switched from the m8 to the G4 as well. The size is perfect. The battery is good enough and the camera is far superior to the m8. The stock launcher is ok but I took the he plunge with Nova launcher (I dig it so far) and use SwiftKey for a keyboard to help with word correction due to the missed taps (Canadian version G4). I can live with the 'quirks' that the G4 has and only hope a real fix gets released. (it's tough to just settle for a device that costs hundreds of dollars but I guess we all do that unfortunately with mostly any smartphone now a days.)

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Behr