Also, before you pay for such services you should try to set up your Yahoo account via IMAP following the next steps:
- Go to mail icon
- Add account
- Enter email address in email address filed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter password at password field
- Select MANUAL SETUP not next
- Select IMAP
* username= email@example.com
* password = yourpassword
* IMAP server= imap.mail.yahoo.com
* port = 143
* security = none
* optional = blank
- Select NEXT
You will then be prompted to sign in do so.
Will then be taken to the SMPTP settings which only prompts (going form memory) you for address which is smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com. leave the port as is. Then select NEXT. Sign in. Name your account and that?s it.
This tip is from JRSCCivic98 and muddy00 from Crackberry.