I have a Galaxy Note 5 — ask me about it!

sam_7575

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Wants to see my Photo's from Dropbox in Gallery on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

Dropbox Photos Not showing in Gallery anymore.(my Note 4 can)

If it is not possible anymore, which apps could show cloud photos on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 photo gallery?

I want to save the photo on the computer and it will appeared on my photo gallery.

Please advise.

Thanks!

cesj

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Long press either on the RIGHT or LEFT keys does not appear to work on LATEST CURRENT Note 5

Pulling in the 3 dot assist menu only works using the above menu process and then the 3 dot menu does not work on all apps

I suspect the programming for the physical home button on the latest Sammy's is the problem

as I said before do not buy the latest Samsung phones

Martin Steele

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi Andrew. just moved from note 3 to note 5 and have a simple problem. in S Planner how do you change the event colours? it was simple on the note 3 but struggling on the 5. any ideas?

thanks

martin

Lbowa2

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Hello - some how my Facebook widget has disappeared from my Note 5. Not just from the home screen but from the widget menu also. I've tried to uninstall FB and reinstall but because it is a preloaded app all it does is uninstall the updates. When I reinstall the widget does not appear.
Any ideas how to find or reinstall the widget? Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
OK don't laugh. I've had my note 5 since Saturday and I know I've sent some email replies from it since then but now I can't even find an option to reply to an email. It does not show up by clicking on the top right-hand side or by long pressing the menu. I get other option but not reply. Help lol. I had to go to my iPad to reply to some emails.

Edit: Ha ha found the culprit. I had changed the theme for my phone to one from the theme store. I actually love it except the bottom strip on the email is missing options. I changed my theme to another one and they are there. :)

Last edited:

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello - some how my Facebook widget has disappeared from my Note 5. Not just from the home screen but from the widget menu also. I've tried to uninstall FB and reinstall but because it is a preloaded app all it does is uninstall the updates. When I reinstall the widget does not appear.
Any ideas how to find or reinstall the widget? Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App

It took me a while to find my widgets. Press and hold down on any screen (in the middle) and you get options that pop up. There is a Facebook widget in there.

sandy river

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I'm using a note 5 and i have a question regarding its charging cable. Right now i have two charging cables, the original one and the non original one. I'm using the original one at home and the other at work. Is it safe to use the non original one? I find the non original one not as fast as the original one of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174