I ROM apps after rooting, phone not working!! What can I do?

A

AC Question

I ROM apps after rooting, phone not working!! :(

Hello,

I'm sure this forum probably receives way too many of these posts, but I really do need help and my friend recommended I go here.

Last night, I was trying to root my Samsung Galaxy Note GT-7000 and afterwards ended up deleting too much apps, so lost my Play store and google play services. After which I did a factory reset, but when the phone was meant to reboot, it ended up only displaying the "Unfortunately, Samsung Setup Wizard has stopped". Now I can't get past Setup and at the same time, can't complete setup as well. It won't go past that screen, and I Can get into download mode and reboot mode - but reboot mode is of no use and turning it off and on only takes me back to the after mentioned screen.

Luckily, I have a Nokia to tide me over, but as I suspect my Note may be bricked, I don't really want to have to spend around 20000 rupees buying a new phone. I presume I may need to use Odin or a similar program to install custom recovery , but I don't know the correct files I should use and what to do, so as not to cause any more damage :/

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me, so I can use my phone again, preferably someone who is willing to explain, considering I do admit I'm basically a noob at this and probably shouldn't have been so idiotic as to have attempted it in the first place.

Thank you in advance,

Sakshi

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: I ROM apps after rooting, phone not working!! :(

Hello,

I'm sure this forum probably receives way too many of these posts, but I really do need help and my friend recommended I go here.

Last night, I was trying to root my Samsung Galaxy Note GT-7000 and afterwards ended up deleting too much apps, so lost my Play store and google play services. After which I did a factory reset, but when the phone was meant to reboot, it ended up only displaying the "Unfortunately, Samsung Setup Wizard has stopped". Now I can't get past Setup and at the same time, can't complete setup as well. It won't go past that screen, and I Can get into download mode and reboot mode - but reboot mode is of no use and turning it off and on only takes me back to the after mentioned screen.

Luckily, I have a Nokia to tide me over, but as I suspect my Note may be bricked, I don't really want to have to spend around 20000 rupees buying a new phone. I presume I may need to use Odin or a similar program to install custom recovery , but I don't know the correct files I should use and what to do, so as not to cause any more damage :/

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me, so I can use my phone again, preferably someone who is willing to explain, considering I do admit I'm basically a noob at this and probably shouldn't have been so idiotic as to have attempted it in the first place.

Thank you in advance,

Sakshi
Flash stock ROM via Odin